Individualized Job Search Approch ( maximum 120 hours)
- Exploration of the labour market (in relationship to the participant’s profile)
- Information related to work habits:
- time management;
- stress management;
- relations with authority;
- team work versus solitary work;
- work/life balance.
- Information on work search tools:
- use of tools in the Documentation Centre;
- the hidden market;
- cold calls;
- various research tools (directories, specialized catalogues, Internet, etc.);
- resumé (curriculum vitae) and presentation letter;
- presentation card;
- registration of the participant with Online Placement on the Emploi-Québec website.
- Validation of the occupational choice;
- Determination of a work objective;
- Action plan (development, utilization and follow-up);
- Drafting of the resumé and cover letter;
- Drafting of the presentation card; Interview simulation(s).